GcReddy Classes provides Best Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Training in Noida as per the current industry standards. RPA training course will enable you to compete in all RPA interview questions. GcReddy Classes is one of the most recommended Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Training Institute in Noida that offers hands on practical knowledge / practical implementation on live projects and will ensure that you are more eligible for the job with the help of advance level Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Training Course. At GcReddy Classes Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Training in Noida is conducted by specialist working certified corporate professionals having 10+ years of experience in implementing real-time Robotic Process Automation (RPA) projects.
|RPA Training Details|
|Track||Weekday Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||48 Hours||16 Weekends||15 Days|
|Hours||1.5 Hours/Day||3 Hours a day||2 Hours a day|
|Training Mode||Online Classroom||Offline Classroom||Online Classroom|
- 48 hours of Instructor Led RPA Training
- Practical Approach
- Expert & Certified Trainers
- Lifetime Access to Recorded Sessions
- After Training Support
- Real World use cases and Scenarios
- Mock tests
- Interview Preparation
What I will learn in RPA Certification Course?
RPA is acronym of Robotic Process Automation. This RPA certification course will give knowledge to attendees with the systematic development of a new product to enhance their business operations. This RPA training helps to automate rule-based processes, simplify the work, collect the data and accomplish continuous improvement to enhance enterprise revenues. Followings are the Robotic Process Automation training objectives:
- UI Automation
- Desktop Automation
- Web Automation.
The GcReddy RPA Online Training discovers each topic through the lens of a real-world example application. In this RPA Course, with the help of RPA examples, instructions, and clear explanations, you’ll dominate many advanced aspects after completion of this RPA course.
Who should do RPA Training Course?
If you are B. Tech / BCA / MCA student, or pursuing for Jobs, or already a working professional and want to switch the domain, then this RPA Training course is for you.
- B. Tech students
- BE Students
- BCA students
- MCA students
- Manual testers
- Business Process Professionals
- IT Professionals
- Application End Users
Which RPA Tools are used in RPA Training?
Company Software / Tool
Blue Prism Group Blue Prism
Automation Anywhere Automation Anywhere
UiPath Course contain (in brief)
1.1. VBScripting 3 hrs. X 2.5 classes = 7 hrs.
1.2. UiPath Robot 3 hrs. X 4.5 classes = 14 hrs.
1.3. UiPath Orchestrator 3 hrs. X 3 classes = 9 hrs. with practical’s
1.4. Reframe work 3 hrs. X 6 classes = 18 hrs. (With live project for practice)
1.1. VBScripting Day-1
a. Introduction to VBScripting
b. Language Vs. package
c. Variables in VBScripting
d. Implicit Vs Explicit Declarations
e. Scope of the Variables 1. Dim 2. Public 3. Private
f. Constants in VBScript
g. Different Types of operations in VBScripting
h. Conditional Statements in VBScripting with CASE STUDY-1
1. If 2. If-else 3. If – else if — else if 3. select case statements
1, For 2. For each 3. While 4. Do-while 5.do – until
i. Loop control statements 1. Exitfor() 2. Exitdo()
1.2. VBScripting Day-2
a. Arrays in VBScripting
b. Static array Vs. Dynamic array
c. Array size modifications 1. Dim() 2. Redim() 3. Redim preserve()
d. VBScript inbuilt functions (String, date, Boolean verify functions etc..)
e. User define functions in VBScript
a. Byval 2. Byref (sub routines in VBScript)
F. How to call functions
1.3. VBScripting Day-3
a. Dictionary functions in VBScript
B1. Class —– End class B2 Keys method B3. Remove / remove all method
C What is object? How to create / destroying the objects
D Advance VBScript concepts
E Excel automation using VBScripting
Day 4: Introduction to RPA
1.1 – Introduction to Blue Prism’s Robotic Automation Framework
1. What is Robotic Process Automation? Benefits of RPA and Why RPA important?
2. How does Robotic Process Automation work?
3. Introduction of RPA products :
a. UiPath Studio, b. UiPath Orchestrator c. UiPath Robot
4. What are the Main difference between UiPath and blue prism?
- Examples of Flow Chart and Sequence
- Find out which is big Number using Flow Chart
- Find out given Year is Leap year or not
- Other Program too.
Case Study: Generate Random number between 1 to 100.
ii. Provide any number between 1 to 100 as input
iii. Validate if both are equal then print the number both input and random generated number both are equal
iv. If No. is not equal and check input number is greater then
a. ask to re –enter the number which is lesser than the previous input number else
b. ask to re-enter the number which is greater than the previous input number
v. Loop the same till Computer generated Number and your input number is equal then you terminate the loop…. Using UiPath.
Day 5: UiPath Studio: Installation UiPath Studio with Orchestrator :
2.1 – Running a Process 2.2 – Basic Skills 2.3 – Process Validation
2.4 – Decision Stage 2.5 – Calculation Stage 2.6 – Data Items
2.7 – Review
Windows Installer .msi file and its Licensing
Enter price Edition vs. Community Edition
Installing chrome extension & managing packages
Creation of New Project in UiPath Studio.
Key Advantages of UiPath
1. Features of UiPath
2. Attended Automation Vs. Un-Attended Automation
3. Robot Features
4. UiPath Studio is a complete solution for
1. Application integration 2. Automating third-party applications
3. Administrative IT tasks and business IT processes.
5. The Ribbon: a. Start b. Design c. Execute
6. Various inbuilt tool bars and search bars and panels
7. Library and Project panel
8. Properties and Outline and Local variable panels
9. Flowcharts vs. Sequences
Class room programs:
1. Converts Fahrenheit to Celsius
2. Swapping of two Numbers 3 Variable Method
Case Study: 1, Converts Celsius to Fahrenheit
2. Swapping of two numbers with 2 variable method.
Day 6: Various Activities:
Control Flow Activities:
1. The Assign Activity 2. The Do While Activity 3. The Delay Activity
4. The – If Activity 5. The Switch Activity 6. The While Activity
7. The – For Each Activity 8. The Break Activity
Managing / creating / Removing Variable and its type and scope
Browsing for .Net Variable and its Types
Array type, Date and Time type, Data table and Generic value variables
Managing / Creating / Removing Arguments
Dictionary <TKey, TValue> and Adding of Values in Dictionary
Default values and Naming conventions and Namespaces.
Class room programs: 1. above activities with example programs
2. Number palindrome program
Case Study: 1. Saving Account program 2. Titanic survival rate
3. Fibonacci series printing
Day 7. Excel Activities: Invoke Excel in Flow
1. How to read and write in Excel
2. How to read / write a value particular cell
Excel Table How to: insert column, delete column, Sort table
Append range, Excel Application Scope, Close workbook
Get Cell color, Read cell, Read cell formula, Read column, Read row
Read Range, Write Range, Save workbook, Add Headers
Append Range Data table to Excel sheet, Append Text, write Cell,
Build Data table. Relative path of the file
Difference between Data Table and Excel work book
Convert from String to Integer & Convert from Integer to String.
How to open existing another .xaml file in the same project
Class Room Program: 1. Read the Data from excel and write in the same excel
Case Study: 1. Invoke an Given Excel in Flowchart
2. Read the Data column wise
3. Print Specified column wise data in the output panel
4. Write the result in the same excel
5. Create new table with existing data and result specified location.
Day 8. About Recording and Selectors:
1. Creating a Business Object 2. Application Modeler 3. Spying Element
4. Attribute Selection 5. Launch 6. Wait
7. Timeouts 8. Terminate 9. Attach and Detach
10. Read 11. Actions 12. Action Inputs and Outputs
13. Data Items as Inputs 14. Review
1. Manual Recording Vs. Automatic Recording
a. Basic b. Desktop c. Web d. Citrix
Example of Automatic Recording with Basic and Desktop:
Example of Automatic Recording with Web:
Citrix Remote Application Recording where UiPath is not available.
It is also called Image Based Automation.
Manual Recording: Types of Single Actions:
a. Click b. type c. copy d. Mouse element
Window Element f. text g. Image and UI Elements.
Parameterizing the Dynamic data instead of Static data.
Difference between Basic and Desktop Recording.
About Selectors : Selectors with Wildcards, selector Editor, How to omit Unused Selectors.
1. Full versus Partial Selectors. How to indicate window on Screen or Attach to Live Element
2. Editor Panel / Attribute Panel / Property explorer panel / Visual Tree Panel
3. Example of Generating a Selector with Wildcards in the Selector Editor Window:
Class Room Programs: 1. Note pad with Automation Recording
1. Note pad with Manual Recording
2. Multiple Notepads handling simultaneously.
Day 9. UiExplorer and Web Application and its selectors.
1. Edit Attributes Vs. Edit Selector
2. How to open UiExplorer
3. Element type Wild card introduction
4. Select particular target Element
5. Highlight particular target element.
6. Visual Tree and Property Explorer
Web Application and its selectors
Input actions and its compatibility
Mouse hover Web Element click
Text typing and Keyboard shortcuts Right click etc…
Output Actions and its compatibility
Getting text Find elements and images
Clipboard operations etc…
Output – Screen Scrapping Methods and OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
Image Scanner, PDF, character etc…
Screen scrapping wizard
Google OCR, Microsoft OCR and its scaling
Speed, Accuracy Background
Position Hidden, Citrix etc…
Citrix Automation: Introduction to Citrix Automation:
Opening Applications in Citrix Identifying UI Elements
Inserting Data in Citrix and Retrieving Data from Citrix
Example of Citrix Automation
Class 10: Output Method vs. Manual Action
Basic Recording getText
Web Scrapping Structured Data Extracting data from Structured Table Data
Edit Data Definition & Example of Using Input Methods:
Output or Screen Scraping Methods:
Google OCR, Microsoft OCR
Examples of Using Output or Screen Scraping Methods
The Native method / The Microsoft OCR method / The Google OCR method
Logging: Studio logs, Setup Logs and its levels
Logging Message types: 1. Default logs vs User Defined Logs
Email Automation: Application integration with mail
SMTP (Simple mail Transfer Protocol) – Send the messages
POP3 (Post Office protocol)
OUTLOOK (API of Desktop Application)
IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol)
EXCHANGE (MS Enterprise email communication Systems)
Day 11. Date functions in UiPath:
1. Exception Handling 4. Recover and Resume 6. Throwing Exception
2. Preserving the Current Exception 7. Exception Bubbling
3. Exception Blocks 5. Exception Handling in Practice 8. Review
How to find out Un Read Mails Fetching the Details mails
Scrap the details of mail Filter conditions of Mails
Send the mails using SMTP same mail to multiple persons etc…
Wild card introduction while sending the mails.
Exception Handling in UiPath: Try, catch, finally
Inbuilt Log messages
Log Levels inbuilt log Console.writeline (results)
Info, Trace, Warn, Error, Fatal etc.
Debugging Highlight Element Highlight Activities
Log Activities View logs day wise
Step into, Step over Debug
Day 12: UiPath Orchestrator (API based):
1. Queue Items 2. Work Queue Configuration 3. Defer
4. Attempts 5. Pause and Resume 6. Filters
7. Reports 8. Review
Bot (Robot) & Multiple Robot control and its Settings
Categorize the Robots (Demo.uipath.com)
Configure the Orchestrator for Client System
Robots, Processes, Jobs, Schedules, Assets, Queues.
How to configure and create Environments other Systems Robot for your Execution as Remote machine
How to share the Jobs and Schedule the Executions
Queue Create a Queue (first in first out)
Day 13 Project 1 with Orchestrator
Using Excel Multiple data:
1. Design a workflow such a way that need to get only who is eligible for the Pension (Above or equal to 50Yrs) and keep them in a separate workbook. Use sampleData.xlsx as an input for this task.
2. Design a workflow for automating the Web application called TimeAndDate.com, Use two options ‘Count Days’ and ‘Work Days’ and calculate the employee experience in days, months and years. Use the EmployeeExperince.xlsx as input for calculation.
Web App link: https://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html
Note: Last Updated Date column value always would be current date time.
3. Calculate the employee experience using the UiPath framework Date methods. Use EmployeeExpe.xlsx as input for calculation
Day 14, 15: Real time Project 2 Business Objects
1 – Object Studio 2 – Business Objects 3 – Action Stage
4 – Inputs and Outputs 5 – The Process Layer 6 – Review
Day 16, 17: Same above project (Real Time Projects)
There will be multiple real time projects which you can practice yourself. We will provide solutions to all and explain how UiPath is implemented in real time.
Certification : From our side, we will provide course completion certification.